The Site is...

Thursday, February 4, 2010

1. R & D Research and Development
2. Support, General & Administrative
3. Marketing
4.
5.
6. Operating Income
=Gross Margin- Total Expenses.
Posted by I Z A A K at 9:16 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The weirdos.

  • Mrs. Goeldner BCIS I
    Using My Skills
    16 years ago

About Me

My photo
I Z A A K
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (17)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  February (6)
      • Freezing the IF :D
      • Critical Thinking :|
      • Assumptions Yoli, Tahnee, Isaac D
      • 1. R & D Research and Development2. Support, Gener...
      • Spreadsheets
      • iPad= Ehhh.
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (3)
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by rajareddychadive. Powered by Blogger.